Panama City Misdemeanor Defense Attorney
Shouppe Law Is Available 24/7 to Help You
A misdemeanor conviction can lead to up to a year in county jail and a maximum fine of $1,000. Though these penalties may seem light, the effect on your reputation, your job, and the potential to have these charges enhanced can greatly exceed the monetary issues or penalties to your freedom. Multiple misdemeanor convictions can also lead to harsher sentences and felony charges.
Why clients choose Shouppe Law:
- 24/7 availability
- Innovative legal solutions
- Proven track record of success
- Representation from a former assistant state attorney
As a Panama City criminal defense attorney, I have experience as a former prosecutor which gives me legal experience on both sides of the courtroom. I know the ins and outs of the legal justice system and will use my honed skills to protect your rights and liberties.
Protect yourself and your future. Call me, a dedicated Panama City criminal lawyer at Shouppe Law. I can be reached at (850) 583-9088.
What Are Misdemeanors?
While they are lesser offenses then felonies, these crimes still involve damage or potential damage to people, property, and your reputation.
Common misdemeanors I often represent include:
- DUI, or Boating Under the Influence
- Traffic Offenses, Reckless Driving, Racing on the Highway, or DWCSR
- Assault or Battery
- Theft Crimes, such as Petit Theft and Shoplifting
- Drug Crimes, such as Possession of Marijuana or Drug Paraphernalia
- Sex Crimes, such as Prostitution
- Disorderly Conduct
- Domestic Violence or Spousal Abuse
- Spring Break Crimes, such as Drinking on the Beach, or Minor in Possession
First Degree Misdemeanors are punishable by up to one year maximum in jail and a $1,000 fine, and Second Degree Misdemeanors are punishable by up to 60 days in jail and a $500 fine.
Call (850) 583-9088 to Schedule Your Free Consultation
No matter what you are facing, I can help. I use my experience as a former prosecutor to aggressively defend you or your loved one. I am well-versed in the local laws and will work hard to build a solid defense strategy on your behalf.
Shouppe Law offers affordable payment plans, when needed, and free initial consultations. Call (850) 583-9088 to schedule yours!